20 November 2013

Daily Morsels--November 20, 2013

I haven't had much of a chance to do one of these lately. I have been overwhelmed by the number of blog posts that have come through my Feedly reader and so I have merely skimmed, rather than reading, them. Here are a couple of good ones recently.

Three things online Christians should do--Jon Acuff is lamenting the attacks Christians perpetuate upon one another online and how it tears down the kingdom. He has 3 useful suggestions.

Thanks to Challies for this one. 


When Christians attack each other online, the gospel moves backwards.
There’s not a single atheist on the sidelines of Christianity who says, “You know, I don’t love this guy Jesus, but his followers sure do hate each other online. Maybe I should get to know him.”
I’ve never met someone with a testimony that said, “The bitter, public backbiting of Christians online is what led me to a growing relationship with Christ.”
- See more at: http://stuffchristianslike.net/2013/11/20/christians-online/#sthash.IL5O62Oe.dpuf
When Christians attack each other online, the gospel moves backwards.
There’s not a single atheist on the sidelines of Christianity who says, “You know, I don’t love this guy Jesus, but his followers sure do hate each other online. Maybe I should get to know him.”
I’ve never met someone with a testimony that said, “The bitter, public backbiting of Christians online is what led me to a growing relationship with Christ.”
- See more at: http://stuffchristianslike.net/2013/11/20/christians-online/#sthash.IL5O62Oe.dpuf

No comments: