19 October 2012

Who I Am

Since I am in Christ, by the grace of God...
  • I have been justified--completely forgiven and made righteous (Rom. 5:1)
  • I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule over my life (Rom. 6:1-6)
  • I am free forever from condemnation (Rom. 8:1)
  • I have been placed into Christ by God's doing (1 Cor 1:30)
  • I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God (1 Cor 2:12)
  • I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16)
  • I have been bought with a price; I am not my own; I belong to God (1 Cor 6:19-20)
  • I have been established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ, and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge guaranteeing my inheritance to come (2 Cor 1:21; Eph 1:13-14)
  • Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Christ (2 Cor 5:14-15)
  • I have been made righteous (2 Cor 5:21)
  • I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I am now living is Christ's life (Gal 2:20)
  • I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing (Eph 1:3)
  • I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and am without blame before him (Eph 1:4)
  • I was predestined--determined by God--to be adopted as God's son (Eph 1:5)
  • I have been redeemed and forgiven, and I am a recipient of His lavish grace (Eph 1:8)
  • I have been made alive together with Christ (Eph 2:5)
  • I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven (Eph 2:6)
  • I have direct access to God through the Spirit (Eph 2:18)
  • I may approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence (Eph 3:12)
  • I have been rescued from the domain of Satan's rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ (Col 1:13)
  • I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins, The debt against me has been canceled (Col 1:14)
  • Christ Himself is in me (Col 1:27)
  • I have been spiritual circumcised (Col 2:11)
  • I have been made complete in Christ (Col 2:10)
  • I have been buried, raised and made alive with Christ (Col 2:12-13)
  • I died with Christ and I have been raised up with Christ. My life is now hidden with Christ in God. Christ is now my life (Col 3:1-4)
  • I have been given a spirit of power and self-discipline (2 Tim 1:7)
  • I have been saved and set apart according to God's doing (2 Tim 1:9; Titus 3:5)
  • Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctifier, He is not ashamed to call me brother (Heb 2:11)
  • I have the right to come boldly before the throne of God to find mercy and grace in time of need (Heb 4:16)
  • I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by which I am a partaker of God's divine nature (2 Pet 1:4)
-Neil Anderson, Victory Over Darkness

No comments: