30 April 2012

Introducing: Sewing Grace

My oldest daughter Grace has a heart for Haiti.  We took her with us when we went in February and I think she was more at home than Heather and I were. Were it not for her parents insisting otherwise, I am quite certain she would have happily stayed at the orphanage while we went to the hotel. 

She recently came up with an idea to combine her love for sewing with her love for Haiti.  She started a website, Sewing Grace, where she is featuring her products. Her intention, as it currently stands, is to make skirts, and eventually some other things. Specifically, when someone orders a skirt from her, she will also make a skirt for a girl in Haiti. 

Give her website a look. We are still working out some of the details, but she is very excited and I am very proud of her. 

No comments: